[eGenix.com] eGenix at the EuroPython Conference 2014

egenix-announcements at egenix.com egenix-announcements at egenix.com
Fri Jul 4 11:42:59 CEST 2014

                eGenix.com at the EuroPython Conference 2014

                             July 21-27 2014
                             Berlin, Germany

The EuroPython Conference (https://ep2014.europython.eu/) is the one
of the premier conferences for Python users and developers in
Europe. It is the second largest gathering of Python enthusiast around
the world. This year it is being held from July 21-27 in Berlin,
Germany.

This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading:
http://www.egenix.com/company/news/EuroPython-Conference-2014.html

MEET UP WITH EGENIX AT EUROPYTHON

eGenix was one of the founding members of the EuroPython conference
team and played a major role in organizing the first EuroPython
conference in the year 2002.

Since then we have attended every EuroPython conference to meet up
face-to-face with the many people we know from the Python community
and the many people that we don't yet know from the community -- if
you are interested in meeting with us, please drop us a note so that
we can arrange a meeting at info at egenix.com.

EGENIX TALKS AT EUROPYTHON

At this year's EuroPython, Marc-André Lemburg, CEO of eGenix, will be
giving a talk providing some insights into our experience with
large-scale database applications written in Python.

Advanced Database Programming with Python

    Getting the best out of your database.

    The Python DB-API 2.0 (http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0249/)
    provides a direct interface to many popular database backends. It
    makes interaction with relational database very straight forward
    and allows tapping into the full set of features these databases
    provide.

    The talk will cover advanced database topics which are relevant in
    production environments such as locks, distributed transactions
    and transaction isolation.

    Friday, 11:30 CEST, Room C01

    https://ep2014.europython.eu/en/schedule/sessions/104/

Enjoy,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 04 2014)
2014-07-21: EuroPython 2014, Berlin, Germany ...           17 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/