[egenix-users] question

Prathibha Ram pramasub at bigmachines.com
Thu Apr 4 20:15:27 CEST 2002

Hi all

Since I have started using the new exgenix mx Base package, I keep getting compilation errors in import. I was using the previous version of the mx package and my import statement in files used to be import mx.DateTime. What should this be changed to since this is no longer recognized and I keep getting the compile error.

Also now I get the following error
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<string>", line 8, in ?
  File "/mach/jython-2.1/Lib/mx/DateTime/__init__.py", line 40, in ?
  File "/mach/jython-2.1/Lib/mx/DateTime/__init__.py", line 48, in modinit
  File "/mach/jython-2.1/Lib/copy_reg.py", line 16, in pickle
TypeError: copy_reg is not intended for use with classes

can anyone suggest anything about the above error?

Thanks very much for your input and time.
Prathibbha

I use jython in conjunction with java on an NT machine.