[egenix-users] Invalid Syntax for Insert stmt

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Fri Oct 18 18:24:43 CEST 2002

Bob Buchanan wrote:
> Where can I find documentation for mxODBC?  The information contained on
> www.egenix.com/files/python/mxODBC.html
> <http://www.egenix.com/files/python/mxODBC.html>
> <http://www.egenix.com/files/python/mxODBC.html> is not detailed enough.

mxODBC is Python DB-API compliant. Here's the specification for the
DB API 2.0:

    http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0249.html

Other sources of information are many of the Python books which
include a database chapter (e.g. the Win32 book by Mark Hammond
and Andy Robinson) as well as other resources on the web:

Paul Boddie's mxODBC configuration guide:

    http://www.boddie.org.uk/python/mxODBC.html

The Python Database Topic Guide:

    http://www.python.org/topics/database/

and the talk I gave at EuroPython 2002 about the Python DB API:

    http://www.egenix.com/Python-Database-API-Talk.pdf

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH