[egenix-users] Operational error

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Tue Apr 24 00:03:04 CEST 2007

Am 23.04.2007, 21:23 Uhr, schrieb Sudesh soni
<sudesh.soni at ebusinessware.com>:

> Hi,
> I would appreciate if anyone can help me out to resolve the following
> error:
> "Operational Error "
> due to timeout.
> How can I fix that?

If the connection to the database has timed out you should look at your
database and networks environments as the error is unrelated to Python or
mxODBC.

In order for anyone to be able to help you please provide full details and
particularly the complete error message.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com