[egenix-users] Problems with number of results being returned

Dev Sen DEV.K.SEN at saic.com
Thu Apr 5 17:26:31 CEST 2007

Charlie,

Thanks for your response. My next line of inquiry was going to be the ODBC
adaptor. I am actually using Actual's ODBC driver for Mac so I will try the
MySQL one and see if that fixes the issue.

I haven't set the limits either in the ZMI or through SQL. On my colleague's
Windows machine the 5,000 results sets return very quickly, so timeout isn't
an issue.

If I find the problem is with the ODBC driver I'll repost to this list just
in case anyone else has the same problem in the future.

Dev