[egenix-users] mxBase and Python 3

Christian Marquardt christian at marquardt.sc
Sun Mar 11 12:52:41 CET 2018

Hello,

we are using the egenix mxBase quite a lot in a larger remote sensing software package, especially mxDateTime.  With the lifetime of Python 2 coming closer to an end, I wondered what the status of porting the software to Python 3 is. I found some emails in this list from ~2015 saying that it a port planned, but difficult and probably a large effort - and not much else afterwards. Is this port still in the pipeline?

Thanks a lot,

   Christian.